Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Full stack web development
- Gather user requirements, write code using an agile methodology, and continuously update the back-end code of the product
- Work in an experienced software design team
- Report directly to lead software engineer
- Assist with all functions of software coding and design
- Learn codebase, gather user data and respond to requests from senior software engineers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, and capable of working in a team environment
- A good working knowledge of major programming languages.
- Assisting lead engineer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to software delivery meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on software bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Software Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Excellent basic knowledge about Information Technology from both a software and hardware perspective.
- Up to 5 years of professional programming experience using Microsoft stack
- Relevant professional certifications.
Skills / Competencies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with database technology such as MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Basic programming experience.
- Ability to implement software security measures (OWASP Top 10)
- Good working knowledge of version control system using gitflow.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to manage codebase on a version control.
- Software testing and debugging
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum project delivery formats.
- Ability to make sound and logical security judgments.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into issues as required.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!