Job Title: Soft Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Soft Services Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective management of a range of integrated facilities services to such as compliance, cleaning and associated areas.
- The role incorporates awareness of Soft Services ensuring all working practices are Health and Safety compliant for all personnel within your assigned buildings and ensuring the personnel are complying with the can-do attitude and safety-first approach.
- Maintaining and controlling expenditure within the required budgets
- Ensuring that adequate products, equipment and materials are available to the contract standard and are ordered and delivered to the contract within the required time frames, as well as ensuring that the products, equipment and materials are properly stored, used, maintained and controlled and that Safe Method of work are in place
- Applying quality control procedures to ensure we exceed and maintain high standards within all services, to ensure that the records are held and updated as required
- Ensuring that the work schedules and shift times are correctly resourced, by managing and reducing staff absenteeism. Managing holiday periods consistently, ensuring that clear procedures are implemented to deal with absence issues and staff shortages
- Implementing all service standards to the required specifications, ensuring that working practices are adhered to the agreed contract.
- Delivering planned and reactive tasks. Ensuring that pre-determined output specifications & KPI targets are met and exceeded
- Delivering strategies to reduce labour turnover to include training programmes, job chat appraisal feedback, performance management and personal coaching
- Communicating regularly with staff through team talks, briefing and toolbox talks to ensure that there is a free flow of information and that morale remains consistently high
- Supporting a continuous improvement process as an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client
- B.Sc / HND degree in the relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A Health & Safety qualification – NEBOSH / IOSH – is desirable.
- Strong leadership, management and communication skill.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!