Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals.
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts.
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar.
- Engage the audience and build social media presence.
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media.
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (display and video).
- Analyse campaign performance and measure success.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Advert Report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI.
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing.
- Build Email Marketing List.
- Run Google Ads.
- Collaborate with Business Development team.
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written).
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and people skill.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to aply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!