Job Title: Social Media Manager
Locations: Iyana Itire, Surulere – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all online media channels, campaigns, and team members to support a drawing in crowd insight and to build crowd fulfilment.
- Investigates and exams web-based media patterns, including online media advertisement income and web guest information, to improve web-based media presence and campaign adequacy.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Developing, implement, and measuring external and internal communication plans
- Manage day-to-day media relations/media requests for brand and corporate issues
- Collaborate with marketing and subject matter experts in a timely manner to determine appropriate media responses
- Develop written materials including press releases, media standby statements on brand and corporate issues are required
- Build relationships with key media contacts and identify opportunities to pro-actively pitch brand and corporate stories to media as appropriate
- Development and implementation of Brand PR programs to support brand-building initiatives/innovations/corporate promotions
- Provide guidance and direction to PR agency partners and review all Brand PR material to ensure communication is accurate, relevant, and consistent with the overall corporate messaging and positions.
- BSc / HND in Mass Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Must be an expert with graphic designs
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Socially adept
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, Social/Digital Media, and well-developed IT skills.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!