Introduction: The African Economic Congress and Nancy’s Moneyline are looking for a skilled Social Media Manager to handle the organization’s social media accounts with a keen knowledge of WordPress web development.
The social media manager will be responsible for planning, creating, and managing, content for the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Create content optimized for both the website and social networks such as Facebook, Lnkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Website management
- Manage your social media presence by creating and editing videos, pictures, and posts
- Maintain a close eye on digital marketing trends and keep the brand up-to-date with industry developments.
- Improve the SEO/SEM of all platforms.
- Create and post videos, podcasts, and audio content online.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to promote company products and services.
- Improve likes, shares, tweets, etc. through social media activities.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Any other assigned role
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in social media management with proven track records (Actual content online will be checked)
- Must be resident in Abuja only (only Abuja residents will be contacted)
- Must know how to work on videos and graphics
- Conversion rate optimizer
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics.
- A solid understanding of WordPress for website development is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Content creator.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer 50,000
- Address Asokoro, Abuja
- Total Years Experience 0-5