Job Title: Social Media & Digital Marketing Consultant
Location: Country Office, Abuja
Reports To: HTS Advisor
Overview and Responsibilities
- The Social Media & Digital Marketing Consultant will support the team in leading, developing and delivering digital and conventional strategies and campaigns for promoting an active and engaged men.
- He/She will design and implement social media strategy, create and manage visual content for website, and social media platforms as well as monitor traffic metrics, analyze performance of digital campaigns (google analytics, social media analytics).
- He/She will be responsible for developing a strategy for each of our social channels with a focus on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp and/or others that may be appropriate for the brand.
- Successful candidate will also work with the country teams to develop and implement a high-quality story-gathering strategy by generating compelling stories for use in media, social media, and wider communications.
- Other responsibilities include development of a content calendar for posting across all channels including Instagram stories; partnership with influencers to drive brand messaging, write engaging and informative blog posts to grow our Social Media followings and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Health / Social Science or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver media, story-gathering and digital communication strategies
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to use various social media platforms to support RISE’s campaigns and programmes –
- Previous experience in HIV Programs will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team,
- Should have strong knowledge of one additional dialect than native one and ability to write and translate content.
- Excellent communication skills with knowledge of both internal and external communications environments and a creative and innovative approach and with the ability to convey complex ideas in a straightforward way and fluency in English
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Social Media & Digital Marketing Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!