Social Media & Communications Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- If you’re 27 & below, love food, innovation and adventure, great at writing engaging stories & you know how to achieve results online with a variety of stakeholders, you’re our ideal candidate, preferably Female.
- You will be responsible for managing all of the organization’s online & offline communications with all Customers.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten Customers and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- 2 to 3 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Solid writing, research, customer engagement, social media and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. THIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media and IT skills.
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!