Job Title: SME Sales Executive (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
Location: Lagos , Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Are you passionate about sales? We have an amazing opportunity available to join a Fintech start-up who is making it easier to finance SMEs in Africa.
- Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform is looking to hire a talented SME Sales Executive to join their team in Nigeria.
- The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space.
- They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- The ideal candidate should be able to use statistical analysis software and provide reports on sales and marketing metrics. You will collaborate with the sales team and the marketing department to achieve business goals.
- Ultimately, you should be able to improve sales and increase profits
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
- Cold calling
- Outbound outreach and customer management
- Set targets for the sales department
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates
- New Business and Partner acquisition (prospecting, qualifying and contract negotiation)
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities in target market segments
- Partner onboarding (sales and product training – lead/opportunity management)
- Through success (achieve and/or surpass revenue targets set)
- Negotiate business terms and dissect contracts with strategic technology partners and coordinate with administration, marketing, and legal stakeholders leading to the completion of a formal agreement
- Demonstrated experience initiating, developing and creating win-win partnerships
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of responsiveness and outstanding relationship building and networking
- Ability to get up to speed quickly, “see around corners”, make tough decisions, and influence broadly across the organization
- Adept at building solutions that drive growth
- Combine deep industry knowledge, strategic thinking, and customer-focus with business knowledge to improve performance
- Fluid and comfortable operating in a culture of total transparency and no politics working environment
- In this role, you identify and generate new partnerships from start to execution including contract negotiation evaluate proposals and drive negotiations with potential partners
- You will conduct quarterly reviews with senior leadership, present and promote partnerships to ensure
- +3 years of experience as a SME Sales Executive
- B2B Sales / Cold calling / Lead Generation
- Previous experience in fintech and startup
- Full cycle sales process in B2B market
- Strong sales acumen
- Selling SME owners on loan products
- Committed to negotiating win-win solutions, partnerships, and deals
- Developing innovative ways to solve complex business challenges
- Solid knowledge of B2B discipline, outgoing client manager professional
- Proven experience in loan sales and business development
- Meet required financial targets/sales budgets
- Meet performance, KPIs, service level, quality standards, and customer satisfaction rates/standards
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Thrive, and enable a team to thrive, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!