Job Title: Site Implementation Assistant (ADHOC)
Location: FCT, Abuja / Nasarawa
Immediate Supervisor / Reports to: Program Officer IPC&QI & Project Director SECURE-Nigeria
Scheduled Work Times: Monday – Friday (flexibility, willing to travel and work weekends)
- Strengthening Global Health Security Agenda in Nigeria (SECURE-Nigeria), a project with funding support from US-CDC, will support systematic implementation of both broad-based and disease-specific Infection Prevention Control (IPC) intervention critical to prevent transmission of emerging infectious diseases, including respiratory pathogens such as COVID-19 and tuberculosis.
- SECURE-Nigeria will build upon existing IPC activities and capacities to enhance health system preparedness through strengthening IPC interventions and programs by leveraging on PEPFAR supported facilities
- This project will enhance health system preparedness for future pandemics by building sustainable, broad-based IPC capacity, using PEPFAR supported facilities as a model organizations.
Summary / Overview
- The Site Implementation Assistant will be responsible for maintaining hospital/site level documentation register for all project-related activity, compiling all site-level indicator for reporting and assisting the facility IPC Focal Person to document and track process indicators for all facility-level IPC interventions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Compile and gather data for processing and entering into databases.
- Support the Facility Focal Person to conduct facility IPC assessment.
- Enter all IPC related activities into the relevant registers.
- Collate and report all site-level IPC indicators for reporting.
- Support sample collection and linkage services.
- Maintain of all site-based project registers.
- Work closely with IPC Program Officer and Facility IPC Focal Persons to track IPC specific interventions.
- Ensure all samples are collected following triaging for COVID-19, TB and other respiratory pathogens.
- B.Sc or it’s equivalent in any field.
- Age: between 20-35 years of age.
- Must be result oriented with the ability to pay attention to details and set priorities
- Ability to perform multiple challenging tasks with minimum supervision.
- Exhibit good interpersonal relationship, written and oral communications skills and team player.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Should have effective time management skills meeting timelines.
- Ability to predict and identify potential problems, take corrective/preventive actions.
- Should be flexible and ready to learn.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a one page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Deputy Director, Human Resources through this email address: [email protected]
- Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!