Job Title: Site Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ability to read site plan and execute.
- Supervise project and ensure worker follows the company laid down rules policies and procedures.
- To give daily feed backs on projects site observations and site project material needs that may slow down workflow and process.
- To prepare weekly and monthly report
- To follow up on worker and ensure 3d drawings are being achieved from the very beginning.
- Applicant must have proven at least 5 years of working experience in real estate construction.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process with eyes for details
- Ability to use relevant engineering design software to generate Civil/Structural drawings, management, and calculations.
- Experience in high rise buildings an advantage.
- Excellent Time and Project Management Experience
- Diligent leader and human resources management.
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years.
- N150,000. monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 3-5