Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited remains at vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, whom have overtime become part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- The Site Engineer reports will be responsible for overseeing the effective implementation and construction of the plan design for any project
- The incumbent will offer advice in the planning, coordination, and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction site.
- The duties of the Site Engineer include; managing, developing and maintaining construction projects; conducting on-site investigations, and overseeing all building-related activities
- Responsibilities will also include solving technical issues, supervising construction workers, and analyzing data as well as assessing potential risks.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering, Building Technology or a similar field is preferred
- M.Sc is an added advantage
- At least 10 years of proven work experience in civil engineering / construction
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, regulatory approvals.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The license of a professional engineer.
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong organization skills.
- Proven experience with flat slab construction is compulsory
- Excellent detail orientation
- Knowledge of workflow processes
- Ability to work under considerable pressure to deliver on fixed deadlines.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
You might also like:
- Digital Marketer at Beaconhill Smile Clinic
- Accountant at Atorise Ventures Nigeria Limited
- Executive Chef at the Boardroom Apartments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!