Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building or related field
- 1 – 5 years work experience
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Proximity to Ajah and environs is an advantage.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!