Job Title: Shutdown Coordinator – H / F
Type of Contract: Freelance
Duration of Contract: 2 months
Conduct core Shut Down activities through the following:
- Coordinate ALL the preparation activities of the Shut Down as per the approved plan, ensuring
- Material procurement,
- Resources mobilisation,
- Cost follow-up,
- Updated planning,
- Regular liaisons with construction/Maintenance department and site through regular meetings,
- Ensuring proper certifications/authorizations from proper authorities
- Valuation of estimated duration, and estimated costs
- Supervise and coordinate to perform a first screening review and nominate modification leaders.
Conduct core Preparatory activities through the following:
- Coordinate all the preparatory activities related to Operations Shut Down with MTM/INSP/ECP/Site and FM
- Coordinate with the various involved parties (production, inspection, maintenance, etc.) the definition of the Shut Down scope of work to cover:
- Work lists
- Planning and POB
- Impact on production and flaring,
- Budget costs,
- Identification of major resources/means requirements,
- Call and lead meetings, request evaluation studies, call for various options of planning etc.
- Conduct Reporting activities through the following:
- Follow-up the Shut Down works performance until completion including issuance of a close out report
- Coordinate review meetings and reports on progress, cost evaluation, HSE impact, impact on production, fitness for purpose, planning, compliance with plant design specifications
- Compile synthesis on modifications projects for management reviews
- Ensure update of technical documentation after modification completion
- Ensure strict implementation of Approved Modification Procedure
- Support the organize technical preparation (technical dossiers) and material preparation (logistics – infrastructures) for all the aspects of Shut Down, with the team and the designated correspondents in the entities of the affiliate.
Conduct supervisory activities through the following:
- Coach local engineers when required
- Mentor and coach Senior and Junior Preparators
- Manage efforts of Senior and Junior Preparators
- Perform similar duties as required.
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS / DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
- Knowledge in Primavera,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Fully conversant with SAP/R3
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English, French optional.
- Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his own field,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
Application Closing Date
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!