Job Title: Shop Floor Assistant – Supermarket
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Shop Floor Assistant will be responsible for handling various sales activities in a retail store, including facilitating purchases and providing customer service. The specific duties and responsibilities of the Shop Floor Attendant will include the following:
- Greeting customers when they walk through the door
- Building rapport through conversation and honest recommendations
- Arranging for delivery or pick-up of the customer’s order if needed
- Stocktaking and replenishment request
- Assisting in maintaining the back stock room and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor
- Keeping the sales floor area clean and organized at all times
- Greet customers as they enter the shop and help the find the product they need
- Assist customers by providing product recommendations
- Answering questions on products
- Expanding sales revenue by cross-marketing other products
- Serving customers and processing sales transactions
- Restock shelves·
- Resolve customer complaints·
- Ensure that the sales floor is clean and well-maintained
- Applicants should have an OND
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a team
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English Language)
- Good teamwork.
- Applicants must live in Arepo, Magboro or its environs.
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
- Ability to be friendly and polite even when tired, or under pressure
- Confidence in giving advice and information
- Applicants must live around Arepo, Magboro and its environs
- Applications should be titled.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “SHOP FLOOR ASSISTANT” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!