Job Title: Shipments Security Inspection Officer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Key Roles / Duties
- To ensure safety and security of all inbound and out bound shipments by ensuring that shipments are properly secured, well repacked (if need arises), not pilfered and not mishandled and to gather intelligent information for the National Security manager.
- To ensure the facility, shipments and staff are well secured.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports are done according to the applicable standard to the NSM
- Ensure 100% physical inspection of all cash shipments.
- Coordinate / monitor loading of all truckers.
- Random checks on Truckers/couriers going on route deliveries.
- Ensure that security guards maintain beat orders.
- Ensure that all outbound shipments are x-rayed (scanned).
- Monitor and document all shipments inspected by governments agencies
- Recovery of all pre-alerted diplomatic and other sensitive materials.
- Gathering of intelligent reports.
- Monitor the arrival and departure of shipments and its processing at the Abuja/Lagos Distribution Centre.
Expected Qualifications & Experience
- National Diploma (HND/B.Sc) or its equivalent
- At least one year traceable security experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Processing
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Indicate your location in the body of the mail: Lagos or Abuja
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja and Lagos