Job Title: Shift Engineer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing – Rigid Plastic
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machines
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- OND / HND degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Hands on experience with the following machinery Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP, HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000, 6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH. SACMI.
- Very good experience in processing, Quality, mold and mold maintenance & machine maintenance.
- Self-motivated, hardworking. Result driven, excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, determined, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ota, Ogun