Job Title: Services Solution Manager
Job ID: 22000005P3
Job Field: MN Mobile Networks
- As Services Solution Manager, you will join our open, fearless, and empowered team.
- Your main objective would be to make offers, win and execute contracts. Drive and influence customer strategy in alignment with Nokia roadmaps.
- Maximizing the financial performance and ensuring the best TCO for products and services.
- Develop capability as experts within the respective domains specialized for 2G,3G,4G and 5G technologies.
What you will learn and contribute to:
Are you passionate about Radio Access Network solutions?
As part of our team, you will:
- Leads the creation and development of end-to-end solutions, optimizing the use of Nokia’s multi-BG and BL portfolios to achieve the customer vision and requirements.
- Ensures solutions have required features, cost parameters, and acceptance from the customer.
- Contains revenue and profitability of the solutions and the proper sales and cost allocations among the respective BGs and BLs.
- Ensures the alignment of the end-to-end solution offering with the BG’s respective product roadmaps as well as revenue and cost allocations. Feedback on portfolio demand and roadmap alignment to customers’ needs.
- Participation in account planning and sales pipeline development.
Your Skills and Experience
- Problem Solving, Customer Focus and Strategic Mindset.
- Leadership skills towards functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and complexity.
- Network Planning and optimization or RF planning background.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Business Case Creation, Solution selling and Orchestrating skills.
- Public Speaking and Influencing Others.
- Cultivates Innovation.
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
- Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
- Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!