Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing the Organisation in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients (Inspect & prepare quotations/estimates for Customers.
- Give technical support to the sales team.
- Maintain/update the Customer’s database.
- Ensure Service calls are promptly and effectively attended to.
- University Degree and relevant Certifications
- 3 years of experience in service-focused roles
- Sound knowledge of Diesel generating sets (especially with Perkins engines) and their repairs, overhauling, and accurate fault diagnosis.
Salary: Negotiable + Commision/Incentives.
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!