Job Title: Service Delivery Line Manager – Job Stage 8
Req ID: 477846
Job Type: Full Time
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager, are you interested?
- In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery
- As an MS SDM (Service Delivery Manager), you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall MS service delivery processes, models, and strategies
- You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions
- You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements!
Governance and Operational Excellence:
- Centralized and simplified governance and reporting, ensuring consistent Ways of Working and providing insights to enable follow-up and overall alignment across MSIT-ADM CUs and SLs
- Responsible to lead a set of MSIT internal processes such as SDE savings plan, WAVE, Business Lead Generation Process
- Support all MSIT-ADM units on Internal and External audits
- Building a high performing team culture through proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy.
Reporting & Communication:
- Financial Nos Analysis and Reporting (OB, NS, UM for the specific Accounts in alignment with MSCOO’s)
Conduct Resource Management:
- Manage and balance resources cost, and competence needs (pyramids), Recruit resources (ensuring diversity), Terminate employments, Update HRMS, Secure workplace and access rights, Conduct succession planning, do IPMs. Update Resource Tracker
Steer Competence Management:
- Develop plans for team development connected to business needs & according to the tactical resource planning, conduct talent management, develop leadership skills of leaders, Perform assessment of resources etc.
- Tactical resource and cost planning
Manage Unit Finance:
- Manage and control CC budget, absorption, utilization, billability etc.
- Steer Performance Management: Identify & implement standard methodologies, improvement programs, Identify and address barriers to performance, Inspire change management according to set goals
Ensure Service Delivery Execution:
- Ensure delivery execution according to contract/assignment, Manage WLA Between SL MS and MSIP, Manage business continuity
Apply Service Delivery Process and Models:
- Apply OMM for own CU, ensure that any needed resource, tools, processes and systems are available and accurately utilized to support all activities under the scope of this agreement.
- Ensure high level participation in global re-use, automation and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure Operational Efficiency measures are adopted in Operations to achieve Business Area NS and UM targets
- Contribute and support pre-sales activities by providing accurate FLPC, adequate delivery model, signing off solution etc. Build and maintain partner relations, arrange resources for new services, Business readiness as well as for specific competences
- Adherence of directives, policies and processes
- Make certain the internal efficiencies for MS delivery through the Operational Excellence (by applying the right process, drive knowledge management, Crafting Multi Skills Skills Workforce)
- Liaise with GSC OPE delivery function for demand of resources
- 3PP Cost efficiency
- Dialog Survey execution, and improvement plans realization
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: M.Sc, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Minimum years of experience: 13-18 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery model, strategy & process
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 10-20
- Minimum Qualification msc-phd
- Location Lagos