Job Title: Service Delivery Line Manager
Req ID: 481850
Location: Lagos (Role is flexible to be based in Nigeria and Egypt.)
- We are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect & Service Delivery Line Manager
- You will lead a team of people with the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies
- You will translate customer’s needs as well as technology opportunities to design & develop cost-efficient solutions that are profitable for Ericsson and convert it into technical offering & commercial proposals in BSS in general and specific to Mediation
- You will guide your team and interact other internal partners as well as external customers to define, propose solutions to our customers for improving their competitive position which are aligned with our Global and Market Area BSS Strategy.
- Manage the team by showing a thought leadership to analyze, design & develop commercially viable BSS solutions for the customers and support delivery of them as well.
- Define Sales Push and Efficient Delivery Strategies aligned with Ericsson BSS Strategy towards Industrialization both in Pre-sales & Delivery, Meet organization’s Automation and DevOps targets
- Bring profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities Analyze and break down strategies into architectural capabilities in the pre-study phase
- Support other BSS Initiatives from Market Area and Global Organization
- Translate requirements to a cost-efficient solution architecture
- Architecture compliance and apply standard methodologies throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- Implement architectural knowledge and EA patterns for the delivery of Swap projects for Ericsson Mediation.
- Support Sales, Delivery Gateways by approving the solution, red teaming, preparing with best resource’s allocation from internal team as well as a global organization.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Domain experience: Extensive BSS Domain Knowledge on Mediation, Revenue Management and Enterprise Architecture Background.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience of which a minimum of 7 years in the function of Solution Architect in the BSS area
- Deep understanding of operator business and operational processes in connection with BSS systems
- Broad Technical Acuity
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Market insight and Financial Understanding
- Experience and expertise in Ericsson products and solutions including Ericsson Mediation and other revenue management products.
- Lead Architect experience in complex Telecom IT Transformation Projects preferably involving Ericsson or 3pp Mediation swap project.
- Experience and expertise in all phases of a system integration project life cycle with DevOps/Agile experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos