Job Title: Service Delivery Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update, Monitor and Input Pre-sales tracker sheet for all Installation, survey, Trial / POC and activation requests.
- Daily & Monthly report on pre-sales tracker sheet.
- Process account activation for newly installed links for both new and existing clients
- Liaise with all stakeholder and ensure contracts are signed, submitted & documented for all client
- Weekly handover reporting of newly installed accounts for Cooperate account, partners, resellers and dealers to Account Management.
- Weekly reporting of new accounts that were recently activated to account department.
- Ensuring the sales team are regularly updated with reports on the status of their Survey / Installation
- To handle and process service request from salesperson/reseller and communicate relevant information to the salesperson/reseller
- Maintain a good filing system for all signed contracts
- All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Minimum of BSC / HND in a related field
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a service delivery coordinator in an internet solution provider (ISP) firm
- Excellent knowledge & hands-on use of Microsoft Excel
- Well organized & pays attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to analyze & interpret data
- Basic Knowledge of wired & wireless technology, LAN, WLAN infrastructure
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Service Delivery Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!