Job Title: Server / Waiter / Waitress
Schedule: Full Time
- Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience.
- Our Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Server/Waiter/Waitress, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels.
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved.
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial but not essential.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!