Job Title: Senior Surveyor
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Branch Manager
Key Result Areas: Valuation, New Business Development, Customer Relationship Management
- Ora Egbunike and Associates, we are chattered surveyors, certified facilities managers and investment property consultants charting new service standards. We are seeking a number of well-qualified Estate Surveyors and Valuers with intelligence and good judgement and most critically, the capacity to anticipate and see around corners.
- We also seek candidates with loyalty, integrity, high energy drive, a balanced ego, a drive to get things done and a goal getter.
- You will have an academic and professional experience in the Real Estate sector and an established track record of advanced professional practice.
- We are looking for staff with specialism in but not restricted to the following areas:
- Asset Valuation
- Property investment
- Real estate and facilities management
- You will have an established track record of advanced professional practice and be a member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers
- The firm offers ambitious and highly motivated individuals the opportunity for self-actualization in a high learning, high performing, positive and innovative environment.
- Should you have any queries please contact HR team on [email protected]
- We are looking for people who can help us deliver our vision of becoming the preferred global provider of real estate and facilities management.
- We do this through delivering premium value using our strategic capabilities and global best practice to meet the changing needs of our clients, our people and other key stakeholders
- We are making significant strides to understand and continuously improve our employees’ experience and we are committed to implementing progressive learning and talent management.
- We aim to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- To support the department, market valuation services and carry out valuations and other real estate consultancy services based on client request and within the professional code of ethics.
- To assist the IT & Research Officers in coordinating planning and leading digital-related activities in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct periodic rent review.
- Attract good tenants by advertising vacancies obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of locations and services.
- Manage contract with tenants.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting all due rents paying bills, forecasting requirement, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variance and initiating corrective actions.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skill advancement.
- Monitoring of the digital media platforms for the organization.
- Monitor mails and website and effecting proper changes as the needs arises.
- Regular posting of content on the firm’s social media handles.
- Daily source for new prospects for letting and management.
- Prepare proposals for letting and management instructions.
- Carry out routine inspection of our properties for lease and sale.
- Inspect to identify and understand property characteristics to determine their value.
- Update and keep client database for continuous business and partnership.
- Source for valuation briefs for all proposal from Banks, Government Agencies and Private individuals.
- Carry out valuation instructions and prepare valuation reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationship with clients.
- Generate financial income worth N1,500,000.00 quarterly and annual income worth N6million.
- Any other as assigned by the Associate Partner or Management.
- M.Sc. in Estate Management
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
- Member of Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyors and Valuers
- Age: 38 to 40 preferable.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2021.
To be confirmed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!