Job Title: Senior Solutions Development Engineer, CHIS1
Location: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50000530
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- The Vice-Presidency, Human Resources and Corporate Services (CHVP) Complex ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client-oriented, corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services
- The Complex leads efforts to ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice and is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, IT, general services and institutional procurements, language services, business continuity, and health and safety strategies.
The Hiring Department:
- The Corporate Information Technology Services Department’s (CHIS) mission at the Bank is to align the IT delivery strategy along with the Bank’s business strategy to increase the organizational effectiveness through efficient use of the Information Systems (IS).
- At least a Master’s / Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or related business fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a customer-facing Business Analyst within an IT organization.
- Experience in application development / programming experience.
- Experience within the industry-standard System Analysis / Applications.
- Very good understanding of BI technologies and trends.
- Experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Deep experience and skills in data warehousing methodologies, BI technologies and tools such as SAP BW4Hana, OBIEE, MSBI.
- Good Experience in data modeling on SAP Objects, SAP BW4Hana objects, SAP Hana views, Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server Databases.
- Good Experience on ETL and Integration tools such as SAP BW4 Native ETL, SAP Data services, SAP PI, Talend, ODI and SSIS.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s standard software: Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project, Access, etc.
Deadline: August 22, 2020
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!