Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mint Digital Bank is looking for a Senior / Intermediate Backend Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- A Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with Spring framework.
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot.
- Experience with tools for build and deployment automation (i.e. Maven, Jenkins, Ansible) and application monitoring tools like ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, NoSQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience building Microservices application and usage of spring cloud components.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience and test-driven development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good team player and an ability to work efficiently with little to no supervision.
- Experience working in a fintech firm will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!