Estrada International Staffing Solutions – Our client, a fast growing FMCG company with focus on foam manufacturing is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- We currently seek to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Senior Sales Representative to drive sales and guide our sales team.
- The Senior Sales Representative’s responsibilities include analysis of industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas.
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff.
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers.
- Produce new revenue through research and analysis of potential prospects and sales options.
- Develop relationships with prospects and recommend solutions to improve production. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
Education / Qualification / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of seven (7) years work experience
- Previous sales experience in the automobile industry is preferable
Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with a multi-functional team .
- Results oriented and ability to deliver even under a challenging environment.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Sales Executive” as subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!