Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, a globally remote company, working in both North America and Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior QA and Test Automation Engineer
Job Type: Work from home position (Full time)
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience as Quality Assurance Engineer? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Senior QA and Test Automation Engineer based within Nigeria, to join our exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- As a Senior QA & Test Automation Engineer, you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team.
- You’ll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people. Each member of the team can impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations.
- Interface with Business Analysts and Software Engineers to develop and implement test plans and test cases
- Develop, update and maintain test plans, cases, and automation (where applicable) for all software layers
- Execute various levels and types of testing such as smoke, functional, integration, performance, and regression tests (manual and automated)
- Research, identify and document software defects
- Contribute to process improvement efforts related to all aspects of software quality to reduce defects and quality issues
- Install and control test configurations and environments
- Contribute to project plan estimates and scheduling of testing activities that meet standards
- Ensure Customer satisfaction through mapping out recurring problems and bugs and delivering fast solutions and hotfixes
- Communicate with Customer Support team to develop effective solutions to recurring problems
- Perform and participate in code reviews.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience
- At least 2 years working as an QA Engineer
- Familiarity testing web applications and using NOSQL
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent data, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis skills
- Hands-on experience working with automated testing tools
- Experience working in AWS, with a strong desire to further one’s skills.
Based on experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!