Job Title: Senior Program Officer – Child Health and Nutrition
Job Type: Full Time
Know Our Team
- NI implements high impact and low-cost nutrition interventions in Nigeria. The vision of NI is a world where everyone, everywhere is free from malnutrition and able to reach their full potential.
- Currently, Nutrition International is seeking applications for Senior Program Officer Child Health and Nutrition – Zinc and Supply Chain Management to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- You will have a Master’s Degree in / or Child Health, Reproductive Health, Nutrition, Nursing, Health Sciences, Food Sciences and Public Health. Training in epidemiology is desirable.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in child health, reproductive health and public health, nutrition, food sciences and/or related field in Nigeria or elsewhere.
- Experience in program/project implementation/supervision, monitoring and evaluation at State or LGA levels in Nigeria.
- Experience with micronutrient programs is desirable. Excellent interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills. Good written and spoken English.
What We Offer
- A competitive market pay, health and dental benefits and pension plan, flexible work hours, work from home, four weeks of vacation (plus public holidays) and support for learning and development opportunities.
- We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Selected candidates must have a current legal entitlement to work in Nigeria. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Nutrition International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
- All our offers are conditional subject to appropriate screening checks and satisfactory reference checks.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!