Job Title: Senior Program Associate
- The Senior Program Associate will be based in Abuja and will support the program office in various aspects of program implementation including developing activity concept notes and corresponding budgets organizing trainings and workshops and report writing, this position reports to the Resident Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in design and implementation of the programs to achieve the institute s objectives.
- Support Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), including data collection, analysis, and contributes to drafting narrative reports as required.
- Contribute to reports summarizing and analyzing program activities. Tracks program activities to ensure that objectives are met and that activities comply with IRI and donor regulations.
- Facilitate meetings with partner organizations, political parties and other key stakeholders to help ensure program implementation.
- Work closely with the Senior Adviser and IRI DC team to manage the overall program and program deliverables, including the fulfillment of annual work plans, budgets and compliance with donor regulations.
- Contribute to the preparation and presentation of proposed implementation plans, budgets, reporting requirements and templates as required by IRl’s donors.
Qualifications and Experiences
- University degree in Governance, Development, Social Sciences or Project Management.
- Not less than three (3) years’ experience working on projects on democratic governance programs.
- Experience in design, monitoring and evaluating democratic governance programs.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Training experience including material development, design and implementation of training activities.
- Experience in building and fostering relationships as well as capacity to communicate fluently with different stakeholders (civil society, media, government, political parties and staff).
- Good written and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020 by 11:59 pm
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and current Resume / CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the “Job Title” being applied for e.g. Senior Program Associate – Abuja.
Please include the following in your cover letter:
- The position you are applying to and how your skills make you the right candidate for the role;
- Minimum salary requirements (or current salary);
- Projected start date.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!