Job Title: Senior Product Operations Analyst – Airtime, Bill Payments & Data Bundles
- The Senior Product Operations Analyst will primarily focus on our airtime, bill payments (cable TV, electricity, prepaid internet data), and data bundles products.
- He / she will receive product issue escalations from our Customer Operations team, investigate them, and escalate them to our Product & Engineering teams accordingly.
- The Senior Analyst will also focus on finding solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
What you’ll be doing
- Becoming a subject matter expert of the Chipper airtime, bill payments, and data bundles products operationally
- Working within our systems to address, resolve, and escalate ongoing airtime, bill payments, and data bundles product-related issues to the Engineering team
- Proactively identifying patterns and trends of airtime, bill payments, and data bundles product issues. Seeing where processes can be modified, and tools or products introduced to make our customers’ lives easier
- Taking the lead as we expand our airtime, bill payments, and data bundles products to more countries by coordinating internal testing and ensuring bugs and errors are addressed by the Engineering team
Qualifications You Will Need
- Prior working experience working with airtime, bill payments or data bundles
- 1-3 years experience in solving difficult customer problems related to marketplace products, ideally at a financial services or fintech organization
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and/or Compliance Teams.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!