Job Title: Senior Performance Management Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Knowledge of other performance management methods.
- Knowledge of Job analysis.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Experience in providing advisory services for informed decision-making.
- Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
- Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
- Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labor regulations
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
- Experience in developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience handling similar roles.
- A Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD.
- Good knowledge MS Office suit.
- Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!