Job Title: Senior Organizational Development Specialist
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Organizational Development Specialist are to build the capacity of local Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) across Nigeria in the following areas:
- Organization vision, mission and core values
- Organization statutory compliance
- Strategic plan, basic policies, procedures, Office and Equipment
- Organizational Resource Mobilization Planning, Resource Mobilization Personnel, Knowledge of Theory of Change (ToC)/Value for Money
- Organization proposal writing and development, Project costing and budget development
- Organization fiscal sustainability and revenue generation, Fundraising planning, and Report writing
- CAC Registration Status and Registration with relevant state ministries
- Organization work plan, process of managing change, documented knowledge of stakeholders, strong partnership management procedures, Sustainability component etc.
- Board governance, leadership training and succession planning
- Annual work plan development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A graduate with Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any social science or related fields.
- Evidence of carrying out organizational capacity assessments for local civil Society organizations (CSOs)
- Evidence of developing capacity development plans
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Nine (9) years’ experience in Organizational Development duties
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of strong report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive Curriculum and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. The deadline for the first batch is April 30th, 2021 while the deadline for the subsequence batches is October 8th, 2021
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja