Job Title: Senior Manager, Marketing & Business Development
The successful candidate will lead the drive to build and maintain a sustainable and rewarding relationship with brokers and other channels with the aim of capturing and sustaining value and contributing to the attainment of strategic corporate goals. The specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead brokers relations management through strategies that leverage the network of leading insurance brokerage firms to accomplish divisional objectives and plans
- Developing and implementing divisional strategies to achieve set targets and aligning same to corporate objectives and goals
- Planning and conducting marketing and business development activities to match budgets and sales targets as articulated by the Company’s Management –
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining rewarding relationships with brokers through expansion of business accounts with the Company
- Ensure the marketing and business development division is sufficiently supported to compete and win new businesses and accounts in various sectors
- Ensuring proper and effective communication of Board and Management’s decision to marketing and business development team members for better understanding and execution
- Conducting environmental scanning to identify and leverage inherent opportunities while mitigating risks
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Executive Management.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A first degree or equivalent preferably in a related field from a reputable institution
- A master’s degree in relevant field and a relevant professional insurance qualification will be an added advantage –
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience with at least 4 years not below the level of manager in a reputable insurance company or a financial institution with related focus
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with outstanding relationship and business development capabilities
- High level of professionalism, exemplary team work and excellent leadership qualities.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the qualities and qualifications above should apply stating their desired position and send their comprehensive CV in PDF or Word document format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- All applicants are guaranteed that their applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!