Job Title: Senior Manager – Legal
Employment Type: Full-time
- Structure, draft and negotiate various transactional agreements, including license agreements, joint development agreements, and professional services agreements.
- Assist in the development of new and more effective business models to improve the quality of the Company’s licensing transactions.
- Support the General Counsel in the overall management and oversight of the Legal Department.
- Oversight of the Company’s contract administration processes to ensure compliance with applicable laws and other internal Company policies.
- Oversight of corporate secretarial matters for the company
- Support General Counsel in all risk management matters.
- Operate within a prescribed budget and, where possible, institute procedures that will make the team more efficient and reduce costs. Manage outside counsel, as needed.
- Demonstrate and communicate thought leadership internal to and external as an ambassador and spokesperson for the company on all relevant legal matters.
- Advice on Board governance documents and governance issues, preparing materials for Board and committee meetings.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Master’s in Law or ACIS would be preferred additional qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of statutory regulations
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory of the Mobile Financial Services industry
- Prior experience in startups / early-stage / fast-paced growth environments is a must
- Domain experience in fintech or payments would be a very strong plus
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: General Managers, Directors and above and those that are from Fintech, Banks, Technology start-ups are advised to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!