Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Job Type: Full Time
- Develops, manages and monitors postgraduate and undergraduate programs.
- This also includes associated operational administration, curriculum development, and quality management and enhancement.
- Supervises postgraduate students, and undertake management and leadership duties commensurate with the role.
- A good First Degree and a PhD Degree in the relevant field with not less than five (5) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD degree) in a national or international university or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both nationally and internationally
- Sufficient administrative experience and ability to provide academic leadership is a must
- He/ She must have ability to provide academic leadership.
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage
- Substantial experience in relevant research field
- Demonstrates depth and breadth of understanding of subject matter at a complex conceptual level.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Imo, Imo