Job Title: Senior / Lead Developer (Solidity Smart Contract Development / Blockchain)
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- We are looking for a senior to Lead developer to drive development efforts at our company.
- Need to own a laptop, with access to reliable internet
- 5 years’ experience minimum as a developer.
- You need to be a self-starter
- Needs to have experience performing code reviews
- Needs to have experience preparing Software Design Documents
- Needs to have experience coming up with technical solutions based on business goals.
- Needs to have experience managing other developers
- Needs to have experience managing and merging code from multiple developers
- Must have had experience with user testing/validating merged code from other developers
- General knowledge of the DeFi industry in Ethereum.or BNB
- At least 2 year of experience in Solidity main net deployments.
- Proficient in Ethereum tools such as Truffle, Web3, Hardhat or similar.
- An ability to deliver quality code with proper practices like unit testing and integration testing.
- Nice to have: knowledge of Solidity security testing tools.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology is a must.
Nice to Have Requirements:
- At least one project deployed on main net that holds real user funds.
- Experience with an open source code management software – i.e. GIT
- Experience with other scripting language(s)
- Full Stack Developer.
What You Need To Know
- Lots of Flexibility: No set schedule, just daily goals and weekly targets. This is a work from home job.
- Get Paid once a month (N200,000 – N400,000 monthly).
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Remote