Job Title: Senior IT Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role envisages working with full diligence to support IT functions.
- IT support (hardware and software)
- Trouble shoot IT related issues
- Ensure timely support is provided
- Escalate the issue immediately to the reporting Manager if not solved within stipulated period of time.
- Full knowledge of the various functions in IT
- Installations of desktops/laptops/OS/application software and other software
- Biometrics / access control machines
- CCTV cameras
- LAN (networking, laying cables, re-crimping, trunking of cables etc.)
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years of industrial experience in providing IT support.
- Communication & Organizational skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
- To give support to residents (company’s quarters) for internet connection on a regular basis.
- If support is required on Sundays or public holidays, the candidate must make himself available on call basis.
- Candidate’s proximity to Sango Ota, Ogun State is necessary.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Ota, Ogun