Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full Time
- This role has basic responsibilities to conduct periodic reviews and spot-checks whilst supporting the Internal Audit Lead to ascertain that policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily review of outflows and deposits inflow in our Bank accounts
- Daily call over of Deposits and expense tickets
- Conduct risk assessment and audits of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control/Audit policies
- Provide practical recommendations to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls
- Continuous review of policies, processes, and procedures to match up to best practices
- Track resolution of all audit / control recommendations and ensure compliance within agreed timeline.
- Assist in developing strong Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Actively follow up on all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners report on Kuda.
- Periodic review of system/product changes to ensure requisite approvals are in place
- Log in all exceptions observed unto the Control Exception tracker
- Conduct spot checks, stock take and other functions as may be assigned from time to time
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Head, Internal Audit and Management.”
- B.Sc Degree in any field
- ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience performing Internal Control/Audit function
- Strong knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!