Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
- We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with great UX skills to join a central team of outstanding engineers working on our internal and customer-facing applications.
- You’ll work very closely with backend engineers, product designers, understand their domains & use-cases, and deliver user-friendly applications that provide administration, operational visibility, and self-service functionality.
- Aside from building highly effective solutions we encourage you to share creations and learnings with broader audiences and feel empowered to inspire and influence others in continually improving the UX and ecosystem across our infrastructure applications.
- Work alongside our world-class engineering team to build & maintain our Fintech backend
- Focus on financial/payment/accounting stack, KYC/AML management
- Own technical design & development of key security features
- Contribute to other parts of our codebase
- Design, build and deploy the architecture of our product
- Implement our development workflow and processes
- Actively shape our early technology and company culture
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience developing web components
- Familiarity with writing unit and E2E tests using Jest and Cypress
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across teams.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with building Web components
- A solid knowledge of Web Accessibility Principles
- Experience with NPM, Webpack, or other bundlers
- SSR and Static site generators experience.
- Experience with building or contributing to open source projects
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria