Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Front-End Web Developer is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Role / Responsibilities
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve new and existing applications
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields with at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Good knowledge of markup languages
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Good knowledge of wireframes design tools such as Adobe CC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!