Job Title: Senior Freight Forwarder, Import and Export
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure 100% compliance of (SOP’S) across our offices.
- Effective monitoring of operational freight forwarding activities across our offices nationwide by providing .
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (To be submitted to the Country Manager) of freight forwarding activities nationwide .
- Ensure process improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Achieve KPIs seamlessly.
- Training and development of team members for career growth.
- Provide input/suggestions into new processes that can be utilised
- with the power of technology to differentiate Oneport’s Operations from the rest of the market.
- Ensures Oneport licenses are extended across all operating terminals / shipping lines and be able to transact with a host of relevant vendors within the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Ensure TOTAL team ownership of operational task and responsibilities
- Working hand in hand with teams across the organisation for excellent service delivery
- Streamlining process and managing trucking, barging and rail operations for effective inland logistics operations.
- Set up processes and procedures (SOP) for Export and Import operations.
- Ensure (SOP) are reviewed and updated when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Experience: 10 – 15 years.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!