A highly reputable global organization – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill-in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
- Ensure timely reconciliation of financial reporting records on inventory, payables, receivables, asset, banks, loan and other infrequent transactions
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring adequate controls over financial administration, expenditures, and asset management across department
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of financial transaction including complete documentation and processing of transaction
- Responsible for posting of inventory and cost of sales ledgers including generating production variances and analysis of changes observed during each reporting date
- Generate reports consistent with statutory audit requirement in the required format for internal use
- Minimum of 2nd Class lower / HND in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have relevant professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA)
- A least four year’s relevant accounting and financial experience
- Good knowledge of accounting package required
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Understanding and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements for financial reporting (including IFRSs) is an advantage
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!