Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Group Chairman
- To work with the Executive Chairman.
- To support the Chairman in Strategic Planning of the subsidiaries and monitoring the key strategic goals
- To carry out research and analysis as required for new areas of interest and develop relevant reports from the research.
- To support written and oral communication for the chairman through the writing of speeches and personal social media management.
- To oversee the social media strategy for the group office and also develop programmes for CSR.
- Administrative/ Secretarial support to the Chairman including maintaining an efficient diary system, organizing meetings and documentation, writing letters, office management etc.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 7 years post-graduate relevant experience within a structured environment.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft office with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with and exposure to key social media platforms and IT.
- Ability to multitask and work long and extended hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be confident, proactive, and able to stand alone and complete duties unsupervised.
- Must be ready to travel at short notice
- Interest in politics will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Senior Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!