Job Title: Senior Engineer, NOC Management
Location: Abuja, NG
- Coordinate NOC FO teams in the day-to-day activities in the NOC Front office.
- Support the NOC manager by leading NOCFO shift team
- Ensuring proper management of alarms from monitoring systems within SLA
- Ownership of the shift workload through effective queue management; ensuring adherence to NOC processes
- Be the primary focal point for escalated incidents and problems during shifts
- Ensure proper ticketing, documentation, and follow-up on network incidents
- Coordinate incident correlation and escalation across different units
- Participate in performance management reviews of the shift team
- Ensure effective NOC communication with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Proactively work with other stakeholders on network incidents requiring cross-departmental collaboration
- Ensure availability of all network monitoring systems and visibility of all network nodes
- Support reconciliation of outages and availability figures with other service providers (Colocation service providers, lease lines and interconnect service providers, etc.) and enterprise customers
- Generate reports on NOC fault management on the network as required.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Incident and Surveillance Manager
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum of Four (4) years post NYSC work experience in NOC operations
- Multi-vendor solution experience
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Network operations and maintenance
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools (advantage)
- Analytical Skill
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!