Job Title: Senior Digital Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager. Our Senior Digital Account Managers are post-sale Digital Marketing Strategists responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our client brands.
- You will answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how 360 digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- You will help to achieve the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by providing them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve seamless strategy delivery.
- The Senior Digital Account Manager is a position we’re hiring for in our Lagos office. The role will report to the Lead Account Manager and work very closely with the Director of Accounts & Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop effective post-sale strategies for clients in accordance with their requirements and ensure seamless execution.
- Proactively suggest innovative digital strategies to improve quality of Pulse Marketing client campaigns.
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- Produce content calendars according to dictated deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Full responsibility for ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
- Achieve 100% realizations on all assigned accounts.
- Ensure proper internal QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Responsible for community management across all social media campaigns and to the highest standard.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Communicate effectively with all team members and develop strong, trusting relationships with all internal partners.
- Research and analysis of customers, market conditions and competitor data for relevant decisions and advice.
- Review new and trending technologies for regular knowledge updates to keep the company well informed about developments in digital marketing.
Qualifications and Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree level of education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Client Account Manager.
- A great content creator able to craft compelling digital marketing strategies for clients that deliver results.
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all other aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- Great copywriting, verbal and written communication skills.
- Great relationship-building skills to nurture client relationships.
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- A professional qualification in digital marketing a plus.
Working at Pulse and how to apply to join the team
- The Pulse team is made up of incredible and passionate individuals who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content, also delighting our clients and partners with their creative ability to engage their target audiences.
- As a team, we value creativity and curiosity, which helps us to stay ahead of the curve. Our Pan African team collaborates cross-functionally and values each other’s unique perspectives and opinions – true to our core values of teamwork. We also value trust as a team – both in how we work with each other transparently and how we deliver reliably for our clients. Our editorial and content team lead with credibility in a world of fake news, which our audience values immensely.
- You’ll grow a lot at Pulse because you’ll be assigned responsibilities that challenge you and help you to acquire new skills. We expect high performance, so rest assured you will have the right tools and support to do a great job.
- We offer you a competitive salary, great insurance cover, and generous time off so that you can take care of your wellbeing – we prefer our team to be energized and productive. As a digital media company, we work partially remotely and partially from the office – we think it’s important for collaboration and team building to still see each other and work together in person occasionally!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover E-mail explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants for this role may come from a range of backgrounds, although within the Digital / Creative / Marketing / Advertising industry is preferred.
- If you’re passionate about this opportunity, but don’t have all of the experience we’re looking for, we would still like to hear from you – please apply and let us know why you’d make a great addition to the Pulse team.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!