Job Title: Senior Deposit Mobilization Officer (Liability Generation)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Executive / Officer plays a major role in continuously improving deposit mobilization and strategically creating relationships for fixed deposit customers and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company to ultimately increase and maintain the credit balance of the company for efficient operation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Meet, maintain and exceed set targets
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
- Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible
- Recruit, train and build sales team across the country
- Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send periodic report to management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
- Train IMTs and Treasury Admin on the various Treasury products and relevant company policies.
- Minimum education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 4+ years of experience in sales and business development. Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!