Job Title: Senior Data Intelligence, Security and Governance Lead
Location: Remote, Nigeria
About the job
- 5+ years of Experience in delivering and providing guidance and solutions in Data Protection and Data Governance strategy with a focus on Personal Identifiable Information (PII) detection and management.
- Deep understanding Data Protection capabilities and technology required for Data Management across hybrid environments. (Examples, PII Detection, Masking, Encryption, DLP, DAG, Data Discovery, Data Classification, Database activity and anomaly detection).
- Perform periodic Data Discovery Scan and mapping for Critical Discovery Data (e.g., PII, PCI, GDPR/CCPA, etc.) and work with data owners to identify gaps and propose solutions.
- Monitor and analyze the results, trends, patterns, and events from Data Security and Privacy Compliance Tools (e.g., BigID) in addition to other tools (e.g., Splunk/QRadar) to enforce Data Privacy and Security requirements
- Must have hands-on and detailed knowledge of BigID including set-up, operation and management of BigID in a large enterprise environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Remote, Nigeria