At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Customer Success Management
Why is this Role Important at Infobip?
- In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
You Know You Are Doing a Good Job When:
- You are in contact with all the key players in your assigned market and have great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and / or increased usage of service.
More about you:
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise Key Account Management or Client Relations, preferably in telecommunications or IT industry
- 1-2 years of B2B Enterprise Sales Experience.
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level.
- Understand Customer Journey.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong Administration Skills.
- Strong Networking & Relationship building Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!