Job Title: Senior Customer Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- In charge of creating scripts to provide support to clients through phone calls, emails and chatbox
- Responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations of the customer service unit
- Drive initiative to improve day to day customer service processes;
- Constant evaluation and analysis of systems to ensure it is maximized;
- Utilize customer service and web technologies to increase customer satisfaction;
- Maintain accurate records and documents on all customer service activities and discussions;
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods;
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate the team to meet them on a steady basis;
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports
- Provide help and advice to clients on the Company’s services;
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree / MSC with 8-11 years work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sound report writing and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!