Job Title: Senior Coordinator, Communications
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Position
- The Senior Coordinator, Communications will support eHA’s Communications department predominantly by implementing media and communication activities for the organization in line with the strategic direction of eHA.
What You’ll Do
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Implementing communications strategies to build awareness and promote the programs and solutionss of the organization
- Developing and adapting communication channels and materials, including content creation for multiple channels and coordinating quarterly and annual program reports
- Supporting and managing events and conferences, including planning, vendor management, managing media details during and after the event
- Building on existing and develop new relationships with media, key decision makers, member organizations and other parties
- Travel within Nigeria may be required up to 50% of the time
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
Who You Are
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- B.Sc degree in a related field (Public Relations, Communications, Marketing etc.) is required; a Masters degree and/or professional certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience, NGO experience is an added advantage.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Proven experience as a communications specialist with excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box and experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage and inform
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and external partners.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to work calmly under pressure
- Standard office ICT skills, including social media.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!